Relationship advice always come with a lot of suggestions. I'm sure you have heard your share. However, I believe it can be narrowed down to just a few things. Before you begin to read I also recommend you read this book (Click here to see what book it is).
When starting a new dating relationship, everything is new. You Will tend to see things through rose colored glasses. There are things you will overlook because you’ve decided that you have captured the guy of your dreams. But, here are 7 things to watch for in a new Dating Relationships.
1. They makes all of the decisions. If they don’t ask you where you would like to go, what you would like to order, or how you would like to do things, there may be a problem. Sure, a strong, decisive person is attractive. And, you love that they takes charge. But, are you setting yourself up for problems later in your dating relationships when you find out they are a control freak?
2. They doesn’t value (or even belittles) your opinion. Dating relationships should be about equality and give and take. If it seems that you never have anything of value to offer at the beginning of the relationship, why should things change down the road? If you are going to want to have opinions in your relationship, you need to establish your right to them up front.
3. They puts you down in front of your friends and family. This is just not cool and this verbal abuse could lead to physical abuse down the road. Don’t let him get away with putting you down, and if your friends tell you that it is a problem, listen to them.
4. If they are rough during intimate moments and they make you do things that you don’t want to do, this could be a signal of problems in the near future. Establish that there are things that you don’t want to do and there are ways you expect to be loved. If they won’t accommodate, show them the door.
5. They alienates you from your friends and family. If they want you to spend all of your time with them and pouts when you want to spend time with your friends or your family, this is a warning sign in a dating relationships. You deserve to have a life separate from them, and if they can’t handle this, you are in for big problems shortly.
6. If they flirts with other people and then calls you jealous when you call them on it, your dating relationships could be in trouble. Don’t put up with bad behavior. But even more importantly, don’t let them turn the tables of their bad behavior on you.
7. They lose their temper over trivial matters. Remember, early on in dating relationships, people are on their best behavior. You can only expect things to get worse. So, if they have an explosive personality, this could spell trouble – and even danger – for you.
Don’t look at every new relationship through rose colored glasses. Be aware of signs of trouble. While you don’t want all of your dating relationships to be marred by paranoia, having a healthy sense of what could become dangerous is a smart person way of handling the world.
I really believe that you are armed and dangerous now. Proceed with the wisdom you have and discover an awesome life.
Don't forget to secure this exciting new ebook! Click here now.