Do you know how to become more confident when dating a woman? Do you feel that she has the upper hand because you have some basic insecurities? Do you wish that you could present the same air of self assuredness that she does? Here's a guide to how to become more confident when dating a woman.
1. Show that you care about her. When you are dating a woman, she needs to know that you really care about her. A confident man can date beautiful women. But you want your girlfriend to know that she is more than a sex object to you. You want her to know that she is special. Part of how you do this is to listen to her and respond to her needs. Buy her trinkets and flowers. They don't have to be expensive to show her that you are thinking of her even when she is not around. These little things really add up.
2. Be good friends. If you are truly confident around a woman you are dating, you can be friends with her. Sure, the passion is there. Spend time becoming great friends and you will have a great relationship. Part of this is to do some of the things she finds interesting, even if they wouldn't top the list of things you would do on your own. Friends make these kinds of compromises for each other.
3. Talk about what you find attractive in the other. Set aside some time to spend talking about why you find the other person such a great catch. This is a true ego booster! Before you propose doing this, take some time to come up with some really good reasons you love her. Women tend to be better at this sort of thing off the cuff, so be prepared ahead of time. When dating a woman, you are sure to find some things you like and love about her. Think about them. Then, after you share, she will too. What an ego and confidence booster.
4. It's about how you carry yourself. Many men don't understand what confidence is. They confuse it with arrogance. But confidence is simply the assurance that you can act properly in any given circumstance. It doesn't mean that you have the ego the size of one of Jupiter's moons. A confident man can go into a situation where he is underdressed and not let it phase him. He simply makes the right moves to fit in despite the fact that his clothes don't match the occasion.
5. Your ambition appeals to her need for security. Ultimately, we have to get down to why women want a confident man. Women have a biological drive to date men who will provide well for their offspring. A confident man projects the aura that he will be able to financially secure the children. While this is not going on at a conscious level, it's running there in the background of all relationships. So, when dating a woman, give her every reason to think you will take care of the kids even if neither of you are thinking about becoming parents any time soon.
So there you have it. When dating a woman, confidence is your most powerful tool.